Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters do not wait for a good time to strike your residential or commercial property. Our SERVPRO of West Hills team knows how stressful and overwhelming a loss of any kind can be, and our crew is dedicated to being "Faster to any size disaster." If your home or business experiences a loss, it is crucial to get a crew on site as quickly as possible to minimize the chances of further damage to your property. Our SERVPRO of West Hills team provides emergency restoration and cleaning services and we are available and ready to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No matter day or night, our team will make sure that you and your property are taken care of as quickly as possible.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (412) 299-5520
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2100 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of West Hills and SERVPRO of North Washington County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.