About SERVPRO of West Hills
Douglas M. McSorley, Jeffrey J. Holliday
Owners of SERVPRO of West Hills
There is never a good time for a disaster to strike your home or business, and our SERVPRO of West Hills team understands how stressful and overwhelming it can be. Water, fire, and mold damage don't wait for a good time to damage your property, and our SERVPRO of West Hills team is always on standby and available when the worst occurs.
SERVPRO of West Hills are the leaders in the disaster restoration industry and we specialize in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a mold, fire, and water.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. No size loss is ever to large for our team to properly take care of.
If you have any questions feel free to browse around our website or give our office a call! When disaster strikes, SERVPRO of West Hills is only one call away!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- 2014 - SERVPRO Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2015 - SERVPRO Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2016 - SERVPRO Outstanding Sales Performance