Electrical Fire Damage Cleanup in West Hills
Electrical fires are not as common but can cause a lot of problems. They happen in the garage, at the breaker box, and in the attic. These malfunctions spark and start insulation, drywall, or combustible materials. Whichever way the electrical fire starts, the damage is all the same. The fire, soot, and smoke will need to be cleaned up by a professional. SERVPRO of West Hills is certified to clean up home electrical fires. We use advanced cleaning techniques to rid your home of soot residue, black smoke smell, and any water that might have been used to extinguish the fire.